16th International Nordmetall Colloquium 2023
The International Nordmetall Colloquium brings together public authorities, services, industry and science.
The focus of the lectures is on how research fundamentals can be transferred into industrial applications.
The colloquium focuses on the following topics:
- Application of materials under high strain rates
- Dynamic material behaviour
- Impact loading of materials and components
- Material modelling and simulation
- Joining under high strain rates
- Numerical simulation of high-speed processes
This year Matplus GmbH will again be represented with a lecture!
More information on the event can be found here.